Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Wrapup

Monday morning rolls around and my thoughts turn Janus: looking backward and forward.

Backward: The Weekend
As a family, we didn't spend any money on fast food. We had some entertaining expenses, but not crazy-huge. The rink season is drawing to a close, with attendant year-end parties and tournaments. The kids are unhappy about it. The parents all look more than a bit desperate for it all to end.

Forward: The Week
This week I'm going to work on scheduling my online time. So this blog goes to Monday, Wednesday and alternate Friday postings. Twitter gets two looks a day, ditto for email and the Books and Writers forum where I like to hang out. Blog reading shifts to an evening-only activity.

I'm also going to continue working on the homekeeping routines. This is absolutely necessary if I'm ever going to live in a semi-clean house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment