Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Wrapup

Backward

One of the kids had a tournament this weekend. The venue was about an hour's drive away, and the schedule for Day Two had a gap of some five hours to fill.

We were able to fill the time with a leisurely lunch and a low-priced movie ($2.99 a ticket!).

In between trips I managed to get a bit of baking and laundry done, but precious little else.

I'll post more about tournament survival on Wednesday.

Forward

I'm still working on the homekeeping routines. This week I'm going to try to get all FlyLady Kelly's missions done. We're in the kitchen, and the heart of my home could definitely use some attention.

I'm going to stick with the blogging schedule I set up last week. It helps to have a plan in place, rudimentary as it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment